Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Four Seasons of the Born Loser

Maybe you have felt like this sometimes. I know that I have. No matter the time of the year, bad luck can get in my grill, and then I feel like the lowest of the low. Do we make our own luck? Is there no such thing as bad or good luck? Is fate really this thing that operates in a bubble that is invulnerable to our will? Am I asking too many questions? Well, back to the tangible world. This piece is ink with watercolor and it shows up kind of funky when photocopied. The last panel (Winter) was actually the first one done, and probably should have been placed in the upper right hand corner, so the piece would read chronologically (that thought just occurred to me). An alternate title was "Gravity: Master of Reality." Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment